It's very wrong and I don't feel comfortable admitting it Binnie but its come to the point where will take more incidents for people to become sincerely united.

Americans have made this huge shift in attitude about "me, me, me!" Instead of sometimes thinking what would be better for the future of the country, for the future of our kids.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but they rarely care about what others think as long as they are pushing their agenda or their political party's agenda. AND that's a whole other argument, because only around thirty percent of Americans are thoroughly educated on what either party stands for. People pick one piece they like about a party and take a hard line stance without even understanding what they are arguing about.

I have no doubt that if Obama got on TV tonight and said "All democrats report to the concentration camps tomorrow for basket weaving" a couple million American Democrats of all races would run to stand in line not realizing he just said he's going to commit genocide. All they heard was "Democrats" and came running to formation.

Democrats on here don't get mad, I used him first because he is the incumbent.

Few years ago if Bush said "Republicans report to the concentration camps for basket weaving" a couple million righties would be fighting for line position.

Sorry to use such drastic examples, but that's how dependent and closed minded our society has become. We don't think or look at the big picture. God forbid another attack happens and American lives are lost. But I guarantee you, if a family member was lost to an individual riding the "never torture any human being under any circumstance" wagon, he or she would be at the White House demanding an invasion.

Is torture wrong? Yea, you know what it is, but we aren't picking up random people and flying them to Cuba to play "Hostel". Intelligence studies propaganda videos online, surveillance, phone records, photos of camps to decipher who is important. They don't take in a low level recruit from a raided camp and torture him, they already know he has no Intel on the whereabouts or objectives of the higher ups. The guys in Cuba are there for doing some pretty bad stuff. These aren't hotdog vendors that got picked up in a dope raid by mistake from the city police, that's not how it works on this level.

What do the people that stand against torturing people want us to do? Strictly surveillance? Leave them alone? If they get out they are flying straight back to their cells and plotting their next attack against a target of opportunity. That's what these people don't understand. These terrorist cells are not doing this to gain political support, or liberate the Middle East from evil dictators. They sincerely hate everything we stand for because we do not practice or follow the same customs and religion as they do. It's shallow minded and only a relatively small percentage of them, kind of like the Nazi's are a fringe of the white race, but just as simple minded and cannot be reasoned or negotiated with because they can't see past skin color or religion.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"