Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Sadly, the story will never change. These fanatical cells will pop up like whack a moles because they rarely receive the same injustices they committed against others of a different religion or skin tone.

When I was on tour, we had to follow Geneva Laws to a Tee, and these "Mooslims" were hiding behind civilians, beheading people, and running a muck.

To defeat the enemy one must adapt to the enemies methods. That would ultimately lead to us committing the same level of violence towards them as they have towards us. AKA you behead one of ours, we behead ten of yours.

Of course this will never happen because the media and its presence has altered the nature of war so drastically that a straight and narrow line must be walked by the military at all times of conflict.

Yep and we continue to give these bastards everything on a silver platter. Fuck them. Playing the nice guy gets us stuff like Korea and Vietnam. Doing what we have to do gave us WWI and WWII and even the Civil War. Did I agree with things like Sherman's March? No, but it stopped the war and stopped millions of others from dying too. They did what they had to do to stop the war. We should use those same tactics today. Waterboarding should be the least of our worries. If you are a proven terrorist then they should be able to do with you what they wish. I agree with PB they should feed those bastards bacon and everything else they don't eat. You don't get to pick your food in prison, so they shouldn't be able to pick theirs in great ol Cuba either. If they don't want to eat then that is their fault..