Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Johnny_Dio
Also Frank Cali is active on the streets, I think they're gonna nail him on RICO pretty soon if he don't move to sicily lol

He's more active in his fruit business and various other white collar endeavors than he is in any of the day to day street operations (like gambling and shy).

How d'you know? I'd like to know is all, seeing that wikipedia isn't reliable. And I know guys, even they say Cali is active on the streets, now I know you said you from the Bronx, but my ''resourcers'' or whatever's from Brooklyn, where he operates alongside Jersey and sicily or wherever the fuck.

Joey Sneakers Cacciopoli is definetely the biggest name in queens

I think you meant Tommy Sneakers. I guess that's an honest mistake. But when it comes to Queens, he's not even the strongest guy in his own family.

Tommy Cacciopoli carries a lot of weight, he runs through queens like a busssaw, least that's what I'hear. He might not be the top dog in the fucking Gambino famil but in Queens, or at least his territory and a couple of miles beyond he's a guy to be reckoned with, that's all I'm saying.

Big John Castelle carries the largest amount of respect and fear in Bensonhurst. Castelle is a real street guy, he reminds me off Sonny Black Napolitano, if you look beyond the facts..

More bullshit. John's a very serious guy. But the Lucchese influence in Brooklyn isn't anywhere near that of the other families. It's been that way since the power shifted back to the old Harlem and Bronx guys. Hell, the Colombos carry more weight in Brooklyn today.

I don't like posting personal stuff because I get so extremely fucking agitated and angry when someone who don't even know who I am is sitting behind a fucking computer desk and calling Bullshit, but I actually, honest to fucking god meet Big John. I might be wrong on that indictment thing but I know for a fact, that even though Harlem and Bronx have some power or what ever, I ain't denying nothing, but Castelle has a grip around Brooklyn and all of his crew like you wouldn't fucking believe. I respected him and he's a joker, good guy. But I feel most of anybodys information here roots from different sites and so on. Almost everything can be called bullshit if you ain't known, that's all I'm saying.

Thank you for welcoming me, I hope we'll agree on something or at least don't grow to hate each other, you seem well liked and respected, I should respect you and my apologizes if I seem rude in any way, but I've gots to stand by mine at some point.

Last edited by Johnny_Dio; 12/07/14 04:30 PM.

If a guy fucking tripped over a banana peel, they'd bring me in for it.