Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Johnny_Dio
If you're thinking street guy, I'd say Charles 'Chuckie' Tuzzo, great friend of Bellomo, they were indicted togheter after working on some sort of pump and dump stock scheme.

They were never indicted on a pump and dump together. If you're going to continue to use Wikipedia to fuel your fantasies, you should check the bottom of the page for links to press releases and verifiable sources. That indictment was about the waterfront, where Chucky has spent half his life.

Also Frank Cali is active on the streets, I think they're gonna nail him on RICO pretty soon if he don't move to sicily lol

He's more active in his fruit business and various other white collar endeavors than he is in any of the day to day street operations (like gambling and shy).

Joey Sneakers Cacciopoli is definetely the biggest name in queens

I think you meant Tommy Sneakers. I guess that's an honest mistake. But when it comes to Queens, he's not even the strongest guy in his own family.

Big John Castelle carries the largest amount of respect and fear in Bensonhurst. Castelle is a real street guy, he reminds me off Sonny Black Napolitano, if you look beyond the facts..

More bullshit. John's a very serious guy. But the Lucchese influence in Brooklyn isn't anywhere near that of the other families. It's been that way since the power shifted back to the old Harlem and Bronx guys. Hell, the Colombos carry more weight in Brooklyn today.

I know that you think I'm picking on you, but I told you in the other thread that if you post bullshit on this site that you're going to be called on it. There are some VERY knowledgeable posters here. Some are just researchers, a few have lived among these guys in real life. The point is, you're not going to be able to post nonsense here and expect to get away with it.

Now welcome to the boards. Again. But go easy. There's nothing for you to prove here. Just enjoy the site smile.

Ouch? I read the thread and did my own research in order to help/share, I could hardly be wrong on every fucking thing I ain't studied this hard in school even, jeez.

No offense PB, but you old guys -- I know why they got rid of the Mustache Pete's that's all I'm saying, haha. lol

Last edited by Johnny_Dio; 12/07/14 04:15 PM.

If a guy fucking tripped over a banana peel, they'd bring me in for it.