Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Originally Posted By: Belmont
That shine went after gotti to make a name for himself and where did that get him...blacks are known as bullies and are usually kept in check by the mexicans who hate blacks more than the kkk.
Typical shine move. Gotti was an elderly guy and in declining health. Gee, lets all go beat up Carmine Persico who is in his 80's and claim we beat up a mob boss.

I dont think gotti was sick at the time of the incident. I tink late 97 or 98 he got sick. Also its not like Gotti didnt do anything to piss the guy off. Lastly who cares if he got beat up wasnt he a murderer. I have no sympathy for any killers

Gotti was a mafia boss; he was no saint. Yet so many people on here take offense that somebody had the nerve to actually punch Gotti. Like Gotti, although he was a mafia boss and a killer (and probably a drug dealer as well) was some sort of untouchable, mythical figure that was beyond reproach. It's weird how so many guys willingly admit that Gotti was all of the above, yet they still seem to hold him in high esteem. That's strange. Weird, convoluted sense of ethics.