Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: SharpieOne
If you're only stepping away until someone posts some bullshit about them, well then, I guess we'll hear from you soon.

Well, I know I can count on you. Even if you are a Bronx transplant. But at least you're not from Ohio tongue grin.

And you don't call, you don't write, what the Hell? I was thinking of you the other day because Joey DeGuardia's old gym in Morris Park came up. I know you can't crack an egg, but I can still get you into the ring with a wiry little Mexican guy if you want. 115 pounds. But those little buggers can sting lol.

All kidding aside, good to see you back, buddy smile.

I thought I shot you a message a few weeks ago, but maybe I'm wrong. Couldn't have been anything too important. And I'm a transplant wherever I go. Speaking of boxing, Boom Boom Mancini elected to the hall today. 2 years after essentially killing Kim Du Koo in a 14th round blow, he fought into the 14th in Buffalo, NY. I remember my cousin showing me the video on VHS when I was a kid. (how old does that make you feel?) The Great Lakes crowd in Buff LOVED seeing a Youngstown, Ohio fighter.