Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Overall success that Italianforever seems ignorant of such as education, careers, industries, entrepreneurs, etc ! I want to express how disappointed I find these generalized comments when these few posters don't know anything outside the negative stereotypes of my culture. I understand that there's only a few active black posters on this forum but geez show some respect.

These birds of feather poster display ignorance nor differ from the hoodlums in the street they so detest. I was willing to have a mature debate/conversation with a poster on the subject of out of wedlock and similar topics but a no show. I repeat once again, Marriage doesn't equal in no shape nor form parenting period.

It's basically difficult to relate how it feels being in another person's shoes.

@SC
lol
They really do like each other.

Black Family. You really think I can't differentiate between educated black people and uneducated thugs? I merely aimed my comments at cookcounty based off of the repeated ignorance and racism he displays on these boards. I believe last week he was making veiled threats about how the people in fergusen were going to get high and then "do dirt" or something to that effect. And do dirt they did, and in the process destroyed their own community. Congrats!

So ye, I matched his ignorance. Was it wrong? Probably. Does that excuse it? Probably not. But it is funny to me that I never see you speak critically of the disgusting racist ignorance he spews. And I say racist purposefully because racism goes both ways. In fact the most overt racism I see these days comes from black people against white males.

Last edited by ItalianForever; 12/03/14 07:00 PM.