Originally Posted By: cookcounty
it's okay for john gotti and nicky scarfo sons to be thugs but not michael brown?

Please. You're grasping. Again. Because I'm forever warning kids here about mob life, so your comment carries no weight whatsoever (as usual).

Michael Brown got what he asked for. Now I hope you notice that I didn't say that he got what he deserved. But when you grab for a cop's gun, you're asking to be put down. I don't even like most cops. But Darren Wilson is a hero for using deadly force on that piece of shit. I hope he gets rich off this. Because last time I checked, George Zimmerman made himself more than a million dollars from various appearance fees and interviews for offing that other piece of garbage (who also asked to get shot).

So here's hoping that Darren Wilson does the same, and that the (Trayvon) Martin and the (Michael) Brown families stay as broke and ghetto as they were before Jesse and Al exploited them to further their own financial and political agendas.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.