Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Pizza-

Are you going to take Mrs. Pizza to Joey's restaurant one night for date night this winter when you're down there? If so, give us the full report on the quality of the food, I could care less about Joey but interested in the food quality and freshness, etc-you're a NY guy so I will completely trust your opinion on the food...

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
NY guy vs Philly Italian.

This won't end well wink

I don't know. If they're open for lunch maybe I'll give it a shot. But I'm too old for the dinnertime posers at those places. And I'm not even talking about wiseguy places. I'm talking about the phony clientele in Palm Beach County. These are the same nitwits who go to art gallery openings and ooh and ahh over a splash of red paint on a white backdrop, then praise the artist for his "vision" and "surrealism." Like they'd know real art if it bit them in the ass. I'm more of a "Dogs Playing Poker" guy myself.

Anyway, right now Tramonti has the best Italian food in Palm Beach County. In Broward, ironically, I'd give the nod to Martorano's on Oakland Park. I say ironically because of Steve's familial connection to the Philly mob. The food is good and you get plenty of it, but you have to be in the mood because the place is retarded with loud music and non-stop movies on the big screens, which are everywhere.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.