Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: Johnny_Dio
I am 24, born in Naples, moved to Jersey when I was 12, wasn't really good at school but my English quality depends on my mood, I noticed you commented it on an earlyer post of mine, but I was fascinated by the mob as a young kid. When I was 16 I meet a girl who knew a few pot dealers and I got connected to them and bought a few grams with the little cash I had, I sold it to some wannabe-alcoholic tough-guys at school and felt like a true Gangster. Once me and my friend tried to walk in to a well known ''Mob Social Club'' when we were at a party in Brooklyn. We weren't allowed inside though, but I fell into contact with some Irish guys from Hells Kitchen and got beat up pretty bad and sentenced to 18 months for possession, after that I grew a brain and got a job. Still seems tempting to join the life, especially since I am Italian you know. But after reading a lot of your posts about how the life is bad and at the beginning it's all about you taking the blame for the old guys, it doesn't seem that glamorous. I really look forward to read the bullshit comments about how this is fake.

Now this is comedy gold.

lol

Yeah, I guess when he read "The Westies" he didn't notice that they haven't updated the ending since 1989. You know, before the West Side of Manhattan turned into Disneyland.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.