Originally Posted By: Johnny_Dio
I am 24, born in Naples, moved to Jersey when I was 12, wasn't really good at school but my English quality depends on my mood, I noticed you commented it on an earlyer post of mine, but I was fascinated by the mob as a young kid. When I was 16 I meet a girl who knew a few pot dealers and I got connected to them and bought a few grams with the little cash I had, I sold it to some wannabe-alcoholic tough-guys at school and felt like a true Gangster. Once me and my friend tried to walk in to a well known ''Mob Social Club'' when we were at a party in Brooklyn. We weren't allowed inside though, but I fell into contact with some Irish guys from Hells Kitchen and got beat up pretty bad and sentenced to 18 months for possession, after that I grew a brain and got a job. Still seems tempting to join the life, especially since I am Italian you know. But after reading a lot of your posts about how the life is bad and at the beginning it's all about you taking the blame for the old guys, it doesn't seem that glamorous. I really look forward to read the bullshit comments about how this is fake.

Now this is comedy gold.

lol