Thx cheech, nobody here thinks that there aren't any good Social Clubs? Some believe that the Chicago Mob built their ''Old Neighborhood'' Social club for $2mill.

Originally Posted By: Belmont
Pb, thats hilarious... Its also true. Most mobsters spend half their time scheming and the other half complaining about who owes them money. Social clubs were where the neighborhood guys hung out. Unfortunately or fortunately, those hoods no longer exist. A guy living in a 700k home in suburban Westchester who is sitting next to a warm fireplace watching a football game is not going to want to hop into his cadillac and head to east harlem to hang out in a some old store front club and play cards with a bunch of guys who still think its 1975.

Some people join different gangs and become gangster because they like the rush and the old school resemblance. I think that there are some rich gangsters who hangs around these clubs often just to play cards and listen to the wisecrack. Think of Tony Soprano for instance, he'd kill himself if he had to spend more than two hours with Carmela and the kids, and I think that goes for a lot of these guys.

Last edited by Johnny_Dio; 11/30/14 12:33 PM.

If a guy fucking tripped over a banana peel, they'd bring me in for it.