Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Johnny_Dio
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Belmont
Johnny_dio
If you believe that Ralph Perna made a billion dollars in a dream, never mind the real world, i have a few bridges to sell you. I certainly hope you are kidding.

I think he's a kid. He's very naive at the very least.

I'm telling you what I've read previously. And I doubt any of you are Mafia bookies, so who really knows?

Don't get insulted, but how old are you and where are you from?

There are some very knowledgeable posters on these boards. It's true that most of them are researchers, but so what?

But there are also members here that have knocked around the life a little bit. You're not going to meet a made guy here. But your contention that a bookie wouldn't be here is silly.

I'm 55 years old and I grew up around Arthur Avenue when the life was still going full force. And we have posters with similar backgrounds from other parts of the country.

I am 24, born in Naples, moved to Jersey when I was 12, wasn't really good at school but my English quality depends on my mood, I noticed you commented it on an earlyer post of mine, but I was fascinated by the mob as a young kid. When I was 16 I meet a girl who knew a few pot dealers and I got connected to them and bought a few grams with the little cash I had, I sold it to some wannabe-alcoholic tough-guys at school and felt like a true Gangster. Once me and my friend tried to walk in to a well known ''Mob Social Club'' when we were at a party in Brooklyn. We weren't allowed inside though, but I fell into contact with some Irish guys from Hells Kitchen and got beat up pretty bad and sentenced to 18 months for possession, after that I grew a brain and got a job. Still seems tempting to join the life, especially since I am Italian you know. But after reading a lot of your posts about how the life is bad and at the beginning it's all about you taking the blame for the old guys, it doesn't seem that glamorous. I really look forward to read the bullshit comments about how this is fake.

Last edited by Johnny_Dio; 11/29/14 04:21 PM.

If a guy fucking tripped over a banana peel, they'd bring me in for it.