Yep count me in on the 8 team as well. 4 is just not enough but at least it's a step in the right direction. Even though I thought the BCS worked, just 2 teams to me is NOT enough. 8 makes it good as chances are you can get every Power 5 conference winner in and 3 at large teams and even on bad years if the Power 5 conference winner like the ACC has 2 losses that just gives you more at large teams to pick but I'm afraid if we go to 8 the Power 5 will make sure the conference winners get in automatically.

But to me the playoffs will be a LOT BETTER once people get to see it. You'll get teams that don't play each other much playing in the 1st rounds and will put on some great games I think.

Well we are a few hours away from the Iron Bowl! Roll Tide! Will be rooting for Ole Siss today, want them to beat MSU as that will lock us into the SEC title game regardless of outcome. If MSU wins, then we MUST win to get in as well.

Binnie I think you have the top 4 right except I think if Baylor wins out they jump TCU since they beat them head to head and FSU will be in if they beat UF.

Last edited by dixiemafia; 11/29/14 11:55 AM.