Originally Posted By: Belmont
Johnny_dio
If you believe that Ralph Perna made a billion dollars in a dream, never mind the real world, i have a few bridges to sell you. I certainly hope you are kidding.

I think he's a kid. He's very naive at the very least.

Originally Posted By: RedBullets
Those Genovese capos are most likely all millionaires in someway or another. Whether it's through their assets/businesses or stashed cash.

Some captains become millionaires, but nothing is guaranteed. Rudy died last year. He kept his stripes right til the end and he left nothing behind at all. His family is broke.

Then you take a guy like Prisco. He was a skipper for close to twenty years before he got locked up for good. But he was never a monster earner. He didn't leave anything for his family either. Now granted, in his case a lot of money went for legal fees. But that's neither here nor there.

But the main reason these threads are futile is because there's no way of knowing for sure who has what. But a new thread on this topic pops up once a week anyway.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.