I agree with the 8 team system. Four is too close to leave out three teams (even though I'm pretty sure we all agree OH. St. will flop to the SEC like they have in every major bowl game the past decade.

Eight would actually be a great idea Binnie. When it comes to the 7th and 8th seeds it wouldn't be as much pressure on those behind them because lets face it, the top five or six teams are usually a head above the rest of the nation so a 7 and 8 would be like wildcards.

Regardless, one of those teams are gonna get left out and cry about how they should be "Partial Champs" because the committee didn't like the way they won or some BS. But then again at the end of the day I believe this comes down to Oregon-Bama-Miss St. depending on the rankings after this week.

Hell who knows if FL. St. loses to Florida an unranked SEC opponent, Miss. St. should get a 3 seed depending on Oregon's performance. I'm assuming 1 will play 4 and 2 will play 3 for the first round then the winners on to the championship.

Bama should get there but they will have a tougher time given the opponent quality. Auburn this week then depending on the outcomes, whoever the SEC EAST champ is. It actually favored Miss St. to lose that one game because it gives them an extra week off while they let the dominos fall.

I think it will be 1. Bama, 2. Oregon, 3. Miss st. and 4. TCU, Baylor, OH. St. (Whoever they want to let Bama crush). I'm not even throwing FL St in the mix because let's face it, you give LSU that schedule as bad as we are this year and we would be undefeated also. They are on borrowed time and they know it.

Another championship showdown featuring two SEC WEST teams is still plausible. Its crazy one conference can be that dominant. EVERY team in the west is going bowling this year. I don't think that's ever been accomplished before.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"