Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
well, I don't doubt your going to win it, if you don't, that would be two seasons in a row that saban had to swallow that bitter pill.

Missouri and Arkansas play Friday. I'll be sweating that one,
man have a good thanksgiving............ bennie.

I hope Sabin chokes on that pill!!! lol (Sorry Dixie)

I got screwed twice by that evil little man. I wasn't upset when he left LSU to go to Miami because I am die hard Dolphin through and through, but when he left them in shambles I took on the mentality of every other LSU fan. I'll be honest, he played the system right, so hats off to the man.

Also, what do you guys think about this four team playoff system? I'm still undecided. It used to be a race to number one and two, but now its reiterating the same thing week to week. (Not saying anything about the teams, they are clearly at the top, minus FLA ST, but the Gators are gonna end that dream for them this week.)

I heard last night during the game that if we were still using BCS, TCU would be ranked second in standings, bet they want that system back lol

Lastly, gotta retract my previous statements earlier this year about Fournette. The kid put the team on his shoulders and carried us to victory. He will be a top back as long as he continues to grow.

"Ohhhh all I want for Christmas is a average QB, an average QB, yea an average QB!!!"-LSU Alumni and Fans

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"