John Stanfa wanted to whack Geraldo Rivera! lol

It was during the mob wars of the '90s when Horsehead says he was ordered to kill TV reporter Geraldo Rivera by former mob boss John Stanfa, who's now serving a life sentence.

Stanfa had just made the papers as the acting mob boss. Rivera had decided to ambush Stanfa at his warehouse to ask if it was really true.

Rivera and a camera crew stormed the warehouse and got into an obscenity-laced confrontation with Stanfa.

"Get out of here," Stanfa yelled at the TV reporter on tape. Horsehead says a furious Stanfa later ordered him to kill Rivera, who couldn't be reached for comment for this story.

"Geraldo Rivera, I saved your life, and I almost got killed for it," Horsehead says. He says that if Rivera had returned to Philadelphia, "You and your cameraman would've never left that city alive. I'm not gonna go into detail about that, but he was going to kill you and two other reporters from Philadelphia."

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.