Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Furthermore if everybody looked in that Ferguson crowd of looters they will see whites as well. Besides the protests/looting have spanned into 107 cities including those that are predominately white.

Absolutely, BF. I think you know I'm nothing if not consistent (I hope you know that, anyway). And I think those White dopes should be shot on sight, too (but only if they get violent, of course).

You had to see them in Manhattan yesterday. These are the same phonies who protested at Zuccotti Park three years ago. And when they were done protesting the wealth, they all walked home to their SoHo and Greenwich Village apartments (which contain two of the ten wealthiest zip codes in the United States).

They're displaying the same hypocrisy here. Let one of these lily white midwestern transplants walk East New York or the South Bronx for ten minutes and see what happens. They won't do it, just like they wouldn't give up Daddy's money when that farce at Zuccotti Park was over.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.