A young mans life ruined..... His poor family will have to deal with this for a long time, all because a scumbag and that really is all he was, got what you get when you commit a crime, assault a police officer and then dare we say are intent on murdering said police officer!
Per say what would have happened had he succeeded in taking the gun? A dead police officer that's what.!!!
Maybe I am being harsh, 2 families may be affected because of this, but I have a feeling one of these is a decent person like most of society the other is the result of a grudge feeling, that somehow because they had a hard life growing up that society owes them something. America is was and will always be the land of opertunity, work hard, play hard, you may just make a go of it. 18yr old scumbag Brown thinks otherwise.
Breaking news, society owes you nothing! You were not born in the depression nor the slave era, you were a product of your own family and self worth, which seemingly proved true and yes you were a waste of a god ride.
As has been mentioned several times in this thread, you get back what you put in to society.
Officer Wilson I salute you!
Mr.Brown you dug your hole! I just hope it's deep enough.