What bothers me most about this situation is how there's an absolute firestorm on social media all in defense and in complete tears about the decision. Especially from my generation which uses it the most.

Social media isn't the great boon to mankind people are envisioning it to be, and while it has its uses, its become another tool for idiots to express opinions on things they don't know shit about. Case and point being the Ferguson fiasco. Whining and talking "no justice" "blacklivesmatter" "white privilege" when most didn't even bother looking at the evidence surrounding the case.

In addition to all of this, while the Brown family had the dignity and respect to call for peaceful protests, we see yet again more looting, gunfire, rioting, burning and hoarding.

These fuckin animals don't give a damn about Mike Brown they're just using this and his death to justify destroying and stealing. But of course the liberal left ignores this. Rocks and stones were thrown at law enforcement, and a CNN reporter got hit by a rock in the head! So much for bringing out a 'peaceful' demonstration. If this is the great change to the system that's supposed to come after this, I want no fucking part of it. I'm absolutely done with all this nonsense and the ignorant masses who don't know their ass from their elbow