Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
I don't think it was an inside job, but the inattention Bush and his people paid to the warnings is enexcusable. They are trying to crucify Obama for Benghazi and ISIS, which are chicken feed compared to 9/11.

I don't disagree about the Bush administration and the CIA (which is loaded with scumbags no matter which party is in office). But it's funny that you fail to mention that Bubba had bin Laden in his sights and decided not to take him out, which allowed that cancer to metastasize.

They all suck. Every last one of them. Their agenda is so far beyond the understanding of their supporters and groupies, that I can't help but wonder if the Lefty and the Righty politicians get together to laugh at the voters who buy into their bullshit.

Bush was an imbecile, and I posted as much every day for eight years. But my gut tells me that if a Two Star General was killed in action on his watch, that he would have showed up for the funeral.

I'm officially "over" Obama. I feel like an idiot for so fervently supporting him in 2008. He's a bum. Just like Bush. Just like Clinton. Just like the rest of them.

Of course they have a laugh about it! Does anything really change? Regardless of what party is in power and who leads that party they still interfer in the relations of sovereign nations, they still destroy the concept of privacy through NSA spying, they still militarize local police forces. The right wing and left wing still belong to the same crooked bird.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward, whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, 'If I die, you are forgiven, but if I live, I will kill you'. Such is the rule of honor.