Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
so are u against light sentences for kiddie rape or are u for it?

u don't make your stance clear at all

Sure it's clear. You're being deliberately obtuse because it's me. What I meant was, that the next time someone complains about a guy getting an unfair prison sentence, they should be reminded that the system fails us on both ends. Because this was a fucking travesty.

Four months for rape? Please. I think rape should be an automatic life sentence. And I think that kiddie rape should get you the death penalty.

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
What pb is saying, and not that I'm speaking for him but let me try to clarify, in the world of karma everything balances out

That's exactly right.

You see, Cook? Big Fella and I don't see eye to eye on everything either. But at least he's man enough to post when he agrees with me (or at least to clarify something for me).

But it's no surprise coming from you. Serenity Now!

fuck the death penalty, death sentence, no tax payer money

Whenever someone clarifies and breaks down what they said so you and your third grade reading comprehension level can understand it , you just ramble more incoherent bullshit... You bring nothing to the table and just come on here to argue with people cuz you get no other excitement out of your life. It's pathetic.