Originally Posted By: cookcounty
it's a new culture of criminals that get high off illicit drugs before they do dirt

Another empty threat because you cant't ever win an argument based on merit. Wah wah wah, we're crazy from drugs and we're gonna kick some ass if we don't get our way. rolleyes

When I was a kid and didn't get my way, my father's favorite expression was "stop before I give you something to cry about." My brother and I learned fast that men didn't cry or pout. I'm grateful to both my parents for these lessons til this very day. (Sorry, Cook. You'll have to Google parenthood, too. That ghetto trash Baby Daddy/Baby Mama stuff doesn't apply to people who actually care about their children).

Anyway, Cook. High on drugs or not, these thugs are no match for the National Guard or any other government trained operative. They should give these mutts "something to cry about," and put them down in the street like the dogs that they are. And do you know what will happen? The survivors will learn fast that these tantrums won't be tolerated.

But I'm not holding my breath, not while the Holder-Obama-Sharpton-Jackson-dog and pony show is still iis still calling the shots. But 2016 is coming, Cook. Tick tock, my brutha. Tick tock.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.