Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
that ain't obama's fault or my fault or black peoples fault

What isn't Black people's fault? That there's a small segment of the Black population that's dumb enough to burn down their own neighborhoods when they don't get their way? Those animals in Ferguson are having the time of their lives looting and stealing. It was never about justice for that lowlife Michael Brown. It was about getting free shit.

This is true. I was talking to some black people at my work just earlier this week who were talking about people going around and stealing. One told me that he saw one guy in front of an electronics store window writing stuff down and looking like he was comparison shopping. When he got closer he said he heard that guy talking to the person he was with and found out that the guy was actually making an "inventory" list about what stuff he was going to take if the rioting started again. I also know an arab woman who is friends with the owners of a store in Ferguson where looters were able to get a safe out of concrete in the ground to steal it. I doubt the thieves were just protestors run amok.

You wouldn't believe the number of people around here who are arming up to prepare for the next riots. Some people are expecting people to go around the entire St. Louis area to loot and cause problems so that they can stay ahead of the cops. They keep having repeated new stories and press conferences trying to tell people to keep calm when the verdict comes out, but I have a bad feeling that the next few months are going to be pretty hairy.