Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
bush's monthly spending on a fabricated war left the economy in shambles

Arguing economics with you would be tantamount to running a 10k race against a palsy, so I'll keep it simple. The reason the country is in an economic shambles is because of the banks giving credit to low income people who just had to drive a new Cadillac, when they didn't didn't have the economic stability to pay for a junked Pinto. Sound familiar?

When you couple that with the government handouts, which in an incredible coincidence are given to the same hood rat lowlifes (sound familiar?), it was going to happen no matter who was in office.

And I don't know how many times I have to say that Bush was a lousy President for you to get it. I can admit that he didn't belong in the White House, yet you can't admit that the current bum sitting in that office was no more qualified than any other Leftist community organizer who hates this country. It's called acceptance of responsibility. People like you just aren't capable of it. It's the reason that you'll die as poverty ridden as you were the day you were born.

See how nice I was? You're not going to bait me anymore. I'm just going to continue to pick you apart with more facts and less anger. So when you post nonsense, I'm just going to quote a great American.

do you know how FEW "hoodrat lowlives" are on public aide?

do you know how MANY "good americans" are on public aide?

bush's wars was the straw that broke the camel's back

What in the hell are you talking about? You have done nothing to counteract his points in any way, shape or form. In a debate you come back with facts or a well backed opinion, not that sort of garble.