Originally Posted By: slumpy
Am I the only one who thinks this show has been getting progressively stupider? I've pretty much given up on it now. The last 2-3 seasons have just been... Not great.

Your not the only one. The thing is though i would class this as more of a fun action adventure series than i would a great TV show like the shield or breaking bad. I want to see what happens at this point though.

One of the things i realised that has sort of bugged me since is that the whole gun running nonsense that their troubles revolve around is basically bullshit.It really isn't a sustainable business.

Why do all these gangs need a fresh supply of automatic machine guns every fucking week? Do guns have an expiry date?

If i buy a crate of machine guns off of you I'm not gonna need anymore for a while.

Heres how any conservation about gun running should happen in the show.

Jax: Yo alvarez I've got another shipment of fully automatic machine guns .

Alvarez: Im good, the ones you gave me last week should hold me down for a while.

Jax: Oh, i had you down for 500 ak47s with laser scopes and grenade launchers attached.

Alvarez:Nah.

Jax: come on man! The irish are gonna be pissed.

Alvarez:We go through this every week jax. Im not a fucking somalian warlord! Which ironically enough would be a better place to sell 500 ak47s with grenade launchers. Its just not a feasible business model and its an economical and logistical nightmare for me too.

Jax: buy one?

Alvarez: (sighs) ok

Jax: Ill throw in a 5 anti tank missiles for free too.

Alvarez: Your a retard.