Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Yea but PB let's be honest: SS numbers, Licenses, Addresses??...Credibility went out the door with those claims.

Oh, I know that. I was just speaking out loud to the long time members here. I get along with everyone unless they don't want to get along with me, and everyone here knows it.

If the mafia is closely monitoring this sight like he claims, trust me the FBI is right on their asses monitoring them waiting for someone to slip up and hurt a civilian because their egos were hurt and their feathers were ruffled.

There are rats living out in the open. Dom Cicale was back in Pelham Bay less than two months ago eating and drinking in one of his old spots. He's a lowlife rat and I hope karma catches up with him, but that's not the point. The point is, the mob isn't even going after their own rats anymore, let alone someone on an obscure message board.

You don't wanna be talked about on this sight, don't be a low life criminal, it's pretty straight forward IMO.

And there's that.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.