Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: thebigfella
I think it was pizza boy's alter ego, it's a conflict of interest

That's actually pretty clever grin.

But as far as the rant goes, in eight years on the boards I've never once posted anything incriminating about anyone alive and on the street. Not once. I post about ancient history and I have a reason for every post I make on these boards.

Do you know how many times I've steered threads in a certain direction to protect people? Too many times to count. So whether this guy is from Philly (because he mentioned Nicky Whip), or from the Bronx, or actually from France, he should give that some thought wink.

Now get it back on track. The truth is, I never really posted about Philly. Because it's true that I DON'T know anything about that town other than what people who I respect tell me. The only reason it got my attention these past few months is because of the Merlino-Boca Raton angle, and that's only because I live close by in the winter. Our condo in Delray is a ten minute drive from that new restaurant.

And speaking of the restaurant, the timing kinda sucks for Joey because he's going to miss "the season." Even if you're not a semi-retiree, like me, you know that the busiest time of year for South Florida is January through May. That's "snowbird" time. And coincidentally, those are the four months that he'll be inside. But I don't blame him, because I'd rather give up the winter in Florida than be inside for Christmas.

Yea but PB let's be honest: SS numbers, Licenses, Addresses??...Credibility went out the door with those claims.

If the mafia is closely monitoring this sight like he claims, trust me the FBI is right on their asses monitoring them waiting for someone to slip up and hurt a civilian because their egos were hurt and their feathers were ruffled.

You don't wanna be talked about on this sight, don't be a low life criminal, it's pretty straight forward IMO.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"