Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Mark
Just saw "Jersey Boys". Awesome, simply awesome. I have to get that soundtrack. Must see, guys!

I enjoyed it. Clint Eastwood doesn't make too many bad films. But the play was still better smile.

Oh yes the play was better. I saw the play and the movie. For me the play was really cool because there was a lot of older people there. It was like seeing it with a theather full of your friends. That's why I liked it more then anything else. I don't have many friends left that are still breathing.

Pizza did you see it with your father?

I learned something watching the play that I did not know at the time. That was that Pesce was the guy that introduced the three seasons to the fourt season the song writter smile

I knew Joe Pesce since right after he made the movie Raging Bull. Until he left to live in Florida he never mentioned that to me.

On the movie casting. Didn't the guy that played Frankie Valle look a lot like a young Richard Conte? But Conte was better looking.

The guy that played Pesce he looked more like a guy doing an impression of Pesce with His eyes. He did the Pesce eye look impression I thought that was funny.

I said this before when I was young I did not like Frankie Valle as a singer. I thought he sang like a girl back then smile

only the unloved hate