Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
toodoped, in brashler's book about giancana" the don" he goes into a little about the 42's and he mentions how the 42s would "bang" [meaning sexualy] each other. its right in his book.

Yeah i used to read about that but to tell you the truth,first i thought it was too much but who knows?!After all these guys were real psychos.But i dont get because they also had female members in the gang,which they had sex all the time.

Thanks to the previous poster for the articles but looks like Landesco is talking about the older members of the gang,so that doesnt mean that younger members like Chuck English and Daddano were not members of the gang.

Family relatives and some mob historians said that English and Giancana knew each other since they were kids.In other words since the old days in the 42 gang

"Willie Doody" could be Willie Daddano.

Theres also a proof of young Mad Sam being a member of the gang.Like a photo of him and few other guys wearing the white fedoras during that time period

As additonal info Vito Fosco was the older brother of Armando Fosco

"Sharkey" is Sharkey Eulo(Lombardo or Landesco had misspelled the name).Eulo was also a close frined with Giancana's brother,Chuck.

Same goes with Babe Ruth Calaro...its Coralo.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good