Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Yeah, that'd be the day if they did that to my kids. I'd leave that district in a heartbeat.

I'm so tired of being politically correct. This country was BUILT on Judeo-Christian values, and yes, Judeo-Christian worship. Now these people can't get a holiday to chant to Elijah Barack Abu, or whatever their pseudo-deity's name is, so everyone has to suffer for it.

Islam is a religion steeped in hatred, and I'm tired of holding my tongue about it. If they don't like it here, they should just leave. They hate us anyway. Because to a Middle Eastern born Muslim, all Americans are Jews. And that's fine by me, by the way. I'll stay here and die next to the Jews before I bow down to those animals and their terrorist ways.

You know, when I was a little kid back in the '60s, and the Vietnam war was raging full force, a lot of the hippies were enraged by the older generation for having an "America: Love It or Leave It" attitude. And for most of my life I shared that anger. Today I'm starting to realize that those old timers were probably right. They really were The Greatest Generation.

this country was built after back stabbing our motherland

you never hear about muslim pastors fucking children, maybe they ain't evil

you're speaking hate but talking about religion.......SMH

"Our" motherland? Please. The only thing you know about your bloodline is that some junkie didn't have enough money for a condom the night he knocked up your toothless mother.

That's uncalled for guys. Let's all just Chill...

Yeah Your Gangster Alright!!
Keep making excuses on why our country is in bad shape just admit your a hump already