Yeah, Tis. It was confusing but the the payoff was worth it. And I agree that the role reversal hallucinations were hysterical.

I'm just glad that they killed off Wo Fat sooner rather than later. Because now they can distance themselves from the original show (which had Wo Fat escape way too many times, and he survived the entire twelve year run of that show).

I honestly think the producers realized that they made a mistake with the Doris McGarrett character. She was just too unsympathetic. A good mother wouldn't leave her children behind like that. She'd stay and die with them. C.I.A. be damned. And it's a shame because I've LOVED Christine Lahti as an actress ever since she played off Al in "And Justice for All."

And you may remember Jorge Garcia from the last season of "Becker." He took Saverio Guerra's place in the last season. Guerra played that sleazy guy, Bob, who always referred to himself in the third person.

And Garcia's funny as Hell as a conspiracy theorist on "Five-0." lol

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.