Originally Posted By: pmac
Pizza what you think of the other guy site just wrote a e book with Dom cicale. Gonna give it a read just want to see the part where rizzuto was still sending money to NYC till Massimo flipped. Read a excerpt kinda funny haven't read a mob book in awhile also sounds like he regrets flipping and doesn't sound so liary. New word

Hey, pmac. Long time no talk, pal.

I think the guy who wrote that ebook is an even bigger joke than the guy the book is based on. As far as Cicale himself, I think he's singing the rat's national anthem: "I regret ratting, but I did it out of revenge, and not because I'm scared of jail."

I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard that from a stoolie. Because it's bullshit. He's a mutt rat, and he's been a mutt rat all his life. From way back in his Florida days. The State of Florida, where they'll fry a New Yorker for jaywalking, went out of their way to seal his plea back in the '90s. For a violent crime! What does that tell you?

That said, shame on Vinny for trusting him. But he was goodhearted like that (adopting strays). He felt bad for him, and now he's paying the price for it. Boy, is he ever paying the price for it.

That aside, I hope all is well up in Boston, son smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.