Originally Posted By: Sal_Bronte
I was the one that asked about the accuracy of the chart. The Borgesi's spots and Narducci and his crew is where I have a couple of questions. the first being how Georgie got bumped so far down, the second is that is Anthony really made? and third is in regards to the entire Narducci crew. I thought there was question to whether or not The Narducci's were still active and when I read thru the list I noticed how many Scarfo guys are in his crew.....that seems like a dangerous move to me seeing how big of a disconnect the Merlino and Scarfo guys have. but I guess Ligambi is technically both and can probably help mediate any disputes. and thanks for the link, accurate or not its appreciated.

Hey Sal, yes I noticed it was you, I just wasn't sure how to add multiple quotes into my response. I will attempt to answer what I can.

Regarding George Borgesi, he's bumped down to soldier because he's only been out of prison for less than a year and he has to serve 18 months of supervised release (similar to Merlino) and can't associate with convicted felons or known mobsters until July/August 2015. Whether Georgie remains as the official consigliere, I can't answer that. It has been widely speculated that Ligambi is now the consigliere, but he may only be filling the spot for now on an "acting" basis.

Like I said, I'm not 100% on the whole Narducci faction. Originally, I did not believe that he was still involved. However, several that I have talked to from Philly said that they are involved and that Phil was running a crew that included the leftover remnants of the former Scarfo organization. As little as a few years ago, Philly PD caught Frank Narducci on surveillance at the Christmas party with several of the other high ranking guys in 2010, a few months before Ligambi was indicted and arrested in May 2011. I think Phil Narducci was on supervised release at the time (or still in prison).

I see your point about thinking it's dangerous to have those guys together. Phil Narducci is definitely well respected and a powerful guy in his own sense. Does he have a large enough of a following/faction (including associates) to make a powerplay against Joey/Mazzone/Chang? I couldn't see it. Those guys went to war to take over the family, and 90% of the guys in the family now are Joey's guys and fiercely loyal to him.

Thanks for your nice words about the chart, I appreciate it. And two other points for other posters who asked: Joseph Stanfa (John's son) is only included as an inactive/shelved guy. His dad did have him inducted into the family in the early 90's before he was arrested. He is no longer involved with the family. I did not know that Joseph Ciancaglini Sr. was released from prison yesterday, I will update that on the chart ASAP. I was under the impression (and so is the federal BOP's website) that he was imprisoned until May 2015. Thanks for the update!

Last edited by K1NG6; 11/06/14 05:57 PM.