Originally Posted By: K1NG6
Originally Posted By: NNY78
Originally Posted By: Southphilly4ever
Interesting new Philly mob chart

http://mafia.wikia.com/wiki/Philadelphia_crime_family

Sorry I'm not to techy to figure out how to post the picture of the chart on here

Just a heads up, don't click on the chart itself for any reason, its got a virus attached to it according to my antivirus software.

The chart is also posted at the top of the forum, in the New York and other mafia family charts (UPDATED) thread on the very last page. I've had it up since August, and there is also a link in that thread to the file of the chart that is hosted on my own personal server if you are worried about the Mafia Wiki page showing a virus on your anti-virus software.

For the guy who posted the link and you guys who saw the chart, it will look a little bit different. I updated it yesterday and made a few changes now that Lucibello is out of prison and into a halfway house. Some people convinced me to put Sonny Mazzone as the acting capo for Staino back when I posted the chart in the summer, and there is absolutely no evidence suggesting or proving that he is a capo so I removed that and placed him back at soldier.

Can you fill us in more on Gennaro Boccia, Martin Curro and Joe Bongiovanni? I have seen these 3 show up in numerous Philly charts over the years but very little info about all 3 on any websites, news stories or word of mouth around here.