Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
caramel, good link, no one will ever know, but, Canseco isn't the only one, who questions ripken. it would be sad if its true.

as big a hero that he is.

That era has been completely 'tarred and feathered'. Until there's some way to completely clear certain players there will always be an asterisk at their name. One thing i've always been confused about is Ken Griffey Jr. escaping accusations, if he was totally clean then i think he deserves alot more consideration as one of the greatest ever.

I only seen Griffey played during the later years of the Reds. I could be really wrong, but he looked the same body build wise as he did in Seattle. At this point I believe he was clean, and it's a big shame those injuries took a lot out of him.

Another player that pretty much escaped accusations, and has been vocal about getting rid of steroids in the game is Frank Thomas. He also pretty much looked the same through out his career.

Also, to PB. I take everything from Cancesco with a grain of salt. I still believe or want to believe that there are a lot of players who are not using.