Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
he's been exposed.

He was exposed in 1987 after the Tawana Brawley incident (which he never even acknowledged, let alone apologized for), and he's been further exposed a dozen times since then. But his target audience doesn't care. He targets the small portion of the Black community who don't really want to get ahead. They want to cry about the past and continue to get free stuff in the future. It's very telling that we have a Black President, yet these people continue to latch on to the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Newsflash: You can be whatever you want today. Look no further than 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue where one of your own currently holds the most important office in the world. But keep looking to the Rev. That's where the smart money is rolleyes.

And the really sad thing is that Sharpton has the ear of the current mayor (who wouldn't have won if he didn't pimp out his bi-racial kids in those shameless commercials).

that piece of shit was even the "guest of honor" at sharpton's birthday party not to long ago rolleyes unbelievable

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort