Originally Posted By: olivant
much of such testimony is simply exploratory and hearsay.

Right, as opposed, to your liberal buddies that jumped to a preconceived ideological conclusion we need to hang a police officer and stoked up a firestorm over the last two months based on speculation and storytelling so crazy that couldn't even meet the lowly standard of "exploratory and hearsay". Over and over again- the same bizarre set of lies- hands up, gentle, little teenager, surrendering. Not a single one of these narratives have held up under even the most basic factual investigation.

God forbid the truth now finally gets out there. Spin this however you want. If there was a single, tiny piece of evidence, racist Holder and his social justice crusader DOJ crew would have charged. There isn't, which is why this entire narrative is collapsing.

People are leaking because they are sick of this bullshit- the Governor of a state demanding someone be indicted for political expediency, a democrat party using this case to send out mailers that unless they are elected for another term the KKK is coming back, a justice department that essentially came with the express purpose of finding something to stick, a president going out there prejudging the situation. But of course, none of these are the least bit troubling or major obstacles to due process. The truth in the form of leaks are the major issue. Not the mob and its political instruments that have run a several month long campaign of intimidation.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 11/01/14 03:19 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here