Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
You have guys blowing Merlino, massaging his ego, praising him as a mastermind and bigging him up as the cerebral boss of Philly and simultaneously CRITICISING the Feds for not LEAVING HIM ALONE and SCRUTINISING him too much. Even though he was still UNDER PAROLE when he was surveilled blatantly (and stupidly) violating it by meeting with known felons and even though he refuses to report his lavish income which he blatantly (and stupidly) flaunts.

I mean if people can't see the irony and hypocrisy of that, then I give up.

Do people understand how parole works?

The dwarf could at least have waited a few weeks or months for his restrictions to end before the groundswell of opposition to a tame prison sentence started.

youre best to just ignore Moe. By being on the "opposite" end of the spectrum (dwarf, stupidly) you're giving as much energy as the fan boys. ignore, ignore, ignore. if everyone ignores pretty soon its a convo of 5 fanboys agreeing. why bicker back and forth. no one ever gives in or changes their perspective. all it does is make these pages longer and longer.

fuckem, hes just another criminal going back to jail to me. is it fucked up he will get followed forever regardless of criminal activity or not? sure, but when you have the history he does there's no one to blame but himself.

When Interpol?