Originally Posted By: Knicks
@soldier, Jeff and Gerry were getting too big? They didn't have two nickels to rub together. This was all about them getting ripped off for their last couple hundred bucks and Tommy bustin their balls. Up state Jeff and Gerry wanted to make it out to be something more and obviously brain washed u. I personally seen tommy beat up Gerry on a few different occasions they were all young kids at the time. As far as the sister I heard she was molested by her older brother John. It's pretty much public knowledge. Typical project trash
This guy soldier dont know what he's talking about with alot of the shit he said. Everyone in Somerville knows they killed Tommy because they got beat and he was busting their balls about it. Eye witness testimony goes a long way and there was plenty of that with this case. The only place he could of heard that about Jeff and Gerry getting too big and in the way of making money was up state with them or from family and what little friends they still have. But like you said Jeff or Gerry must have brainwashed him if he was locked up with them. I didn't even wanna go back and forth with soldier cause i know whats true and just didn't feel like listening to his bullshit. Scumbags defines those 2 pieces of shit.

Last edited by Ville; 10/30/14 03:08 AM.