Lupertazzi
Mangano
Teresa
Paglieri
Massino (Bonanno)

I think the Lupertazzis are based on the Luccheses, or at least take their place in the Sopranos universe.

1. They're not the Bonannos because bosses past and present (2004) are mentioned. Joe Bonnano, boss from 1931 to the mid-60s, is talked about. Carmine Galante, boss from 1973(1975 some sources) to 1979, is discussed on the golf course with Tony and Cousimano. In season 5, FBI Agent Robin, when asked by Adrianna how long she'll have to give information, says "this recent case against Joe Massino, it took 7 years to build a case." Joe Massino was officialy boss from 1991-2004, though some sources say he was running things as early as 1981. So the Bonannos are a separate family in the Sopranos universe.

2. They're not the Colombos, because in the last couple of episodes when the war was brewing between the Sopranos and Lupertazzis, Paulie says, "I was barely hanging by the skin of my nuts in the 70s when the Colombos were at it." This means they're a separate family from the Lups. Also Joe Profaci, boss from 1931 to 1962, is mentioned by Junior. "Old man Profaci knew how to split his enemies." The Colombo war of the 1990s was referred to in episode 4 by Larry Barese, "There hasn't been a war since the Colombo thing." So the Colombos are a separate family.

3. The Gambinos, from Carlo Gambino(57-76), to Paul Castellano(76-85) to John Gotti(1985-1992) are discussed several times. Dr Cousimano asks Tony if he knew John Gotti, Tony says "Yeah." So Gotti existed in the Sopranos world. The Gambinos are separate.

4. The real-life Genovese bosses Charles Luciano(1931-1937) and Vito Genovese(1957-1969) are mentioned. We see a photo of Vincent "the Chin" Gigante on the Mafia website Meadow shows AJ in episode 4. Gigante was boss from 1982 to 1997. So they're separate.

5. Only two members of the Luccheses are mentioned, boss Tommy Luccheese(1951-1967) and low level associate Henry Hill from Goodfellas. Lucchese is referred to inn family name only by Meadow in season 1 when she lists the 5 family names. In season 5, Tony reminds Angelo Garepe that he was Carmine's consigliere for "over 30 years," so in 2004, Carmine would've been boss starting anywhere from the late 1960s to the early 1970s. Maybe he took over for Lucchese when he died in 1967.

So based on this evidence, I think the Lupertazzis take the place of the Lucchese family in the Sopranos universe.