Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I'm fine agreeing to disagree.

That doesn't sound like the Ivy League I know. What have you done with him, you fiend?

I expect time will prove the feds right as they are almost always.

Yes, time will tell. It usually does. And you know me, that's the reason why I try to squash these back and forth arguments before they really get out of hand. You have the patience to respond to an 8 or 9 page thread. Over. And over. And over. I don't.

Needless to say, when it comes to correct intel, the feds batting average is light years ahead of the speculators on these forums.

Generally speaking, I agree with this statement. And I'm forever going to bat for you with these dopey "neighborhood" guys who overhear something in a bar and post it as Gospel on the boards. So please don't bunch me up with these guys. I've never claimed to be anything but what I am: And Italian American guy who's lived in the Bronx for 55 years and knows a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

It matters little if a lot of these guys "grew up downtown or in the outer boroughs" because they live in their own world.

Beats living in Utah.

Sorry, pal. You opened the door to that one. It was just too good to pass up grin.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.