Too much to speculate about. Merlino is tucked away for a spell. Let's see what LE can pull together in the next few months, if anything substantial.

I've said this before but I really wouldn't be surprised if it takes Nicodemo a few years in the can before he comes around to the Feds. If he's convicted, it's his first real look at hard time. Some guys think they can do the time and then decide after a while it's not for them. Others, well, they like prison (I don't get that mentality).

As for Canalichio, he's a stubborn dude. And, quite a few dominoes have to fall for him to see the advantage to flipping. Nicodemo turning for 1, the law getting sufficient evidence to corroborate a convicted state murderers' story (Nicodemo won't flip until convicted), and a jury to be convinced of it all. We've all seen this go both ways in trials.

I'm not saying 12-15 years in jail is a cake walk. But, in the grand scheme of things, as a young guy (40-45 years old), getting away with murder and only having to sacrifice 12 years of your life for it, is a small price to pay. So, IF NICODEMO flips, Canalichio better hire a good lawyer to navigate this for him.

Last edited by NickyWhip; 10/27/14 06:25 AM.

Boss of tha toilet!