Originally Posted By: K1NG6
PB, I don't want to get into your business or personal conversations you've had with others, but would you be able to explain a little more about what he said about why they'd need Dame Canalichio, too? I know it's believed that Dame was one of the shooters (along with Nicodemo) for atleast the Johnny Gongs hit. Many believe that Dom Grande was the shooter for the DiPietro hit that Nicodemo is now waiting trial for. But, if Dame and Nicodemo were both there for the Gongs murder, why would they need both guys to flip?

Because if Nicodemo were to flip, his character would be called into question. He'd be an admitted murderer at that point. And when you're ONLY witness is an admitted trigger man, you're less likely to sway a jury. But when you have BOTH shooters (assuming they're both shooters) take the stand, a conviction becomes far more likely.

Originally Posted By: K1NG6
I'm actually with Petro, for some odd reason, I think Nicodemo is going to beat this case.

No sense in speculating and bickering about something that's three months away, but I respectfully think you're both crazy. This is a slam dunk case. If Nicodemo doesn't flip---and again, some well connected Philly guys are saying they don't think he will---then he dies in jail. I just don't see any middle ground for him.

But time---and time alone---will tell. Because the bottom line is, none of what we post here matters. What matters is when the judge asks the foreman to read the verdict wink.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.