Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
The guy whose opinion I respect the most on that town tells me that he doesn't think Nicodemo will flip. And even if he did, that they'd have to flip Canalichio as well.

PB, I don't want to get into your business or personal conversations you've had with others, but would you be able to explain a little more about what he said about why they'd need Dame Canalichio, too? I know it's believed that Dame was one of the shooters (along with Nicodemo) for atleast the Johnny Gongs hit. Many believe that Dom Grande was the shooter for the DiPietro hit that Nicodemo is now waiting trial for. But, if Dame and Nicodemo were both there for the Gongs murder, why would they need both guys to flip?

And regarding Nicodemo, I've always pretty firmly believed that this guy wasn't going to turn rat, but I guess we'll have to wait to find out. I don't know Canalichio from a hole in the wall, but if I had to speculate I couldn't see him flipping either. He's in the can until 2021 because he went down in the Ligambi racketeering trial; and before that indictment came down in 2011, he was already in prison serving a nearly 5 year sentence for drug dealing.

I'm actually with Petro, for some odd reason, I think Nicodemo is going to beat this case.