Originally Posted By: JoeSlim
You are definitely are onto something and you never came off as an FBI fanboy you do know what you're talking about, thanks

Well, thank you, Joe. I know that we probably got off on the wrong foot awhile ago, and I know that probably wasn't easy for you. And I mean that smile.

I just try to call it like I see it. There's no sense in sugarcoating things because that doesn't do anyone any good. The Feds do not play fair. You don't get a 93.5% conviction rate at trial because your lawyers are so much better than the defense. You can only end up with a disparity like that if you're stacking the deck in your favor, which they do through any number of things.

People are probably tired of seeing these words in my posts, but I don't know anything about Philly or about Joey Merlino. But I know firsthand what the Feds are capable of stooping to when they want someone bad enough. And it's just blatantly obvious that Joey Merlino is one of those people. They'll never leave him alone. Ever.

It's funny, though (ironic funny, not ha ha funny). Because it seems like Nicky Scarfo's son and Chuckie Merlino's son, whose lives were so intertwined in Philadelphia 25 years ago, are both destined to suffer the same fates as their fathers.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.