Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Red_63
Originally Posted By: Stripes
Wow this is crazy to me cause I just had lunch with one of these guys yesterday afternoon.

The one guy tuzzi or whatever looks like he's sick I forget if they mentioned his age in the article nor do I care. These check cashing places take in a lot of money and believe it or not can have a lot of legitimate income if your in the right location. When I worked in a major city in college and we got are checks Thursday the check cashing place would take it a day early compared to the bank which drew them a lot of business and for working part time u don't give a shit about 3 percent .

Those places serve a legitimate purpose. A lot of people on the low end of the financial strata can't even open bank accounts these days. One bad check and the computers lock you out for something like five years if the bank decides to make an issue of it with ChexSystems.

PB your like a walking encyledopedia you should start your own search engine. smile -Red

Yeah Your Gangster Alright!!
Keep making excuses on why our country is in bad shape just admit your a hump already