SPOILERS OF SEASON 5 EPISODE TWO

Of course I watched. smile Good episode.

Couple observations:

I agree with Rick that Father Gabriel is hiding something. My daughter, who's a teacher, was discussing with other teachers during lunch break today. A couple were of the opinion that Father Gabriel possibly sacrificed his congregation to the Walkers, to spare his own life. (The pic of the church lady for one). Plus the message scraped in the bldg. "you'll burn in hell" (I believe) was meant for Garbriel? Btw, he's out there with NO weapon whatsoever? WTF? He's definitely not gonna last long. lol

AND of course the fantastic shocker ending....Poor Poor Bob. frown That Garreth is sure evil isn't he. I mean he tells Bob "he tastes better." uhwhat lol Anyone else catch before he was captured, Bob crying? Think maybe he WAS bitten on the leg while in the sewer?
Talking Dead refers to it as the "Bob-A-Que" Ha ha ha.

Was Carol trying to leave when Darryl came out and asked her what she was doing? I'm under the impression she's been forgiven, so don't know why she'd leave.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon