Originally Posted By: merlino
Might be getting cash out of it as well and maybe they are getting ready to get a divorce just to get everything in her name in case things go south and then they wont be able to touch her for any of their assets together. They get divorced now...he flips in 2015-2016, they get back together after he flips and they have a bunch of cash to go to idaho or wherever...I am sure there is an angle involved somewhere

That's kind of what I was thinking, merlino. Maybe I am looking too far ahead or making a big deal out of nothing, but it seems as if Nicodemo is already making a plan for an end game strategy here that doesn't look good. I'll admit, I was firmly in the camp that believed this guy would never flip. But, maybe I'm starting to re-think that now. That whole transfer this summer (it happened only weeks after his mistrial) just seems kinda odd and doesn't add up to me.

His wife is pretty hot, and if I'm not mistaken he has two small children. Maybe he figures life in the witness protection program somewhere out in Mormonville, Utah with a little bit of money stashed away is better than the rest of his life inside of a steel cage. I honestly never thought it would happen, but I'm slowly starting to lean more towards the possibility that he may roll over.